Spotted in the Fortnite v3.3.0 Patch Notes, Epic Games has announced that ‘Blitz’, a previously mentioned LTM will be releasing on March 19th!
Limited Time Mode: Blitz
- Blitz has much shorter storm times resulting in faster & more intense matches!
- Maximum match length is 15 minutes.
- The match will start with the storm circle already closing in over the island.
- Adjustments to loot availability:
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Floor Loot spawns nearly 100% of the time.
- Supply Drop spawn interval lessened from 180s (+/- 30s) to 80s (+/- 20s).
- Supply Drop descent time shortened from 60s to 30s.
- Launchpad spawn likelihood greatly increased.
- Harvesting resources doubled.
With the maximum match duration being 15 minutes, the storm already closing over the arena at spawn, the likelihood for floor loot “nearly 100% of the time” and chests spawning 80-90% of the time, it is certain that Blitz is going to be a very fast-paced and exciting LTM!
The new Limited Time Mode goes live on March 19th!