We break down the Solo Showdown LTM, our celebrity Pro-Am at E3 and talk competitive play in this week's Dev Update. pic.twitter.com/BcCiraQUFY
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) May 19, 2018
Fortnite has released a new State of Development on Twitter that talks about the future of competitive play, and their new Solo Showdown LTM! Check out some of the covered topics in the dev update below:
- Opportunity to compete against other players for in-game prizes.
- Play 50 games and get a unique spray.
- One-off stepping stone to learn how to build great experiences for Fortnite Competitive.
- Standings hosted on Fortnite website.
E3 and Pro-AM Event:
- Celebrity Pro-Am event at E3.
- More details to be released soon, get ready for a really fun time featuring many familiar faces in the Fortnite community.
- Fortnite competitions are coming soon, Epic plans to support the community for both online and physical events.
- More information to be released shortly.