Season 4 has finally arrived! With it, comes a whole new set of weekly challenges for you to complete to level up your Battle Pass! Waste no time doing so, check out our guides on how to complete the various challenges below!
- Deal 500 damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents
- Search 7 Chests in Haunted Hills
- Use a Port-a-Fort
- Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letters
- Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town (HARD)
- 3 Pistol Eliminations (HARD)
- Eliminate 3 opponents in Flush Factory (HARD
Search 7 Chests in Haunted Hills
We have already mapped this one out for you, courtesy of FortniteChests.info!
Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town
This one is easy. Just head over to Loto Lake and find the sunken ship in the lake. It is just east of the house in the middle of loot lake. Check the image below:
Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letters
This challenge involves a little searching. There are 8 letters hidden around the map that make up the word FORTNITE. You have to find all 8 of them (in any order) to complete the challenge. The locations where they can be found are below:
- Anarchy Acres – On top of the red bard, on the weathervane.
- Containers – On top of the large shipping container near Tomato Town.
- Dusty Divot – East of the crater, atop the blue power line.
- Greasy Grove – At the swing set.
- GUS(west of racetrack) – In the Tree Triangle
- Haunted Hills – On the grave with the eagle.
- Lonely Lodge – On the mansion roof.
- Moisty Mire – By the helicopter.
- Pleasant park – In the middle, on the roof.
- Risky Reels – On top of the projector.
- Salty Springs – On top of the tower that overlooks Salty Springs.
- Tilted Towers – On the clocktower.