Season 4, Week 3 Challenges
Season 4 Week 3 has finally arrived, and with it brings a whole bundle of new challenges for you to complete and help level up your Battle Pass! Check out the new challenges and our guides to complete them below:
- Deal 500 damage with Pistols to opponents
- Search 7 Chests in Lonely Lodge
- Search 10 Rubber Duckies
- Follow the treasure map found in Salty Springs (HARD)
- 2 Sniper Rifle Eliminations (HARD)
- Eliminate 3 opponents in Tilted Towers (HARD)
- Revive 5 Players
Search 7 Chests in Lonely Lodge
Image courtesy of FortniteChests.info
Search 10 Rubber Duckies
The Rubber Duckies are much like the Gnome challenge from Season 3. They are hidden all across the map and make a “quacking” noise as you get closer. We have included some possible locations that have been reported by users. Just find them, and interact with 10 of them to complete the challenge.
- In Snobby Shores, at the 2nd house from South in the pool.
- In the Soccer Stadium, West side, in the showers.
- In Loot Lake, next to the jetty in the north-eastern corner of the lake.
- Northwest of Lucky Landing, under the bridge.
- West of Lucky Landing, on the edge of the map at the waterfall.
- In Fatal Fields, in the lake on the southern edge of the POI.
- In Moisty Mire, inside the pool of water just North-west of the crab statue.
- In Retail Row, under the water tower on the eastern side.
- In Retail Row, in the north-west broken house’s bathroom.
- In Lonely Lodge, east of the big house in a pool of water.
- North-east of Anarchy Acres, off the edge of the map at the waterfall.
Follow the treasure map found in Salty Springs
This week’s Battle Star is located on the eastern side of the map at the Racetrack/GUS. Just head on over there and interact with it to complete this challenge.